Access your PC remotely without needing a monitor
Save yourself the hassle of having to plug in a monitor you’ll never use with the fit headless plug.
What you can do with the fit headless:
- Get full high-resolution graphics when logging in to your server remotely
- Make use of the easy-to-use GUI for your software when managing your server from afar
- Use your PC as a server or to collect data without needed direct physical access to it
- Save yourself money and space by not having a “spare” monitor plugged into your server
The fit headless is ideal for you if:
- Your PC or server doesn’t have headless capabilities built-in
- You need high-resolution graphics when accessing your PC remotely
- You prefer (or need) to use the GUI interface for your software, instead of the command line
- You want to use a Mac Mini as a headless server
- You never need to access your server directly using a screen
Get full-resolution display from your headless computer with the fit headless.